Tuesday 24 May 2016

Our Members (2)

Why look!
Another post about all the members! Amazing.
I assure you, we're normal. (LIES)
We have a lot of members, so you'll probably be seeing a lot of these kinds of post.

I plan on extending the circle to other places such as Twitter or Facebook... Mainly Twitter. And Kik. (Thank you so much, Katie. [Sarcasm])

Anyways. There are some members who don't want to write an intro for themselves for many different reasons. (Busy/Lazy/Don't know what to write./Just don't want to.)

And so, here will be a list of said wattpad members:
TheLastFlyingGrayson
WillowWest

First of all, we have my little sister! Not actually related. (I wish we were though. ¡-¡)

Wattpad name: DaugherofDeadstroke

Hi I'm Demi ! My level of insanity is high, very high, I'm probably an alien or something. I like reading, writing, being annoying, hit people in the face and scare the fizzles out of people. My favourite animal is a wolf. I dislike people killing my friends or favourite characters, if you do I'll hunt you down. I love it when people bring other people back to life. (not in zombie mode!)

*Claps* WELL DONE LITTLE SISTER! I LOVE CHU! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! ;-;

Wattpad Name: AXTheCoolKid

HAY EVERYONE! THE NAME’S AX! I’M THE HAPPY INSANE ONE! WELL, ALONG WITH BAGELS OF COURSE! I’M FROM THE SALTWATER CLUB AND BACK THEN HEARD SOME OF SALTYWATER CLUB AND OTHERS MADE A CIRCLE OF CRAZY WITHOUT MEEEE. I MEAN, I’M INSANE ENOUGH RIGHT?! SO I ASKED TO JOIN AND I GOT IN! YAY! I’M ALMOST 14 THIS YEAR, 2016, AND I’M ASIAN! I LOVE MEMES, JOKES, PUNS, CRINGEY STUFF AND THE INTERNET AND OTHER STUFF! AND NOT FORGETTING HUGS! YAY AGAIN! hugs everyone reading this SO, I GUESS THAT’S IT THEN! BYEEEE! I’M A LLAMACORN! waves goodbye

Way to go!!

I'm publishing this now because I shouldn't sit in my drafts any longer. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment